quinta-feira, 16 de maio de 2013

Blender of dreams

You pursuit me with obscessity, I run for as long as I know me.
Concrete past makes the times shake. My existence is bright, full of light.
It's an impossibility to have known you but it happened, a long, long time ago.
Nightmares I flew and flouting on one now I do think in the possibility of the possible.
Never knew how to get there, don't know how to stop. My life doesn't know me,
I'm forgotten in a sweet and gentle dream of childhood. A picture of I with 4 years old
is what makes me go and go. Those lost eyes, that hair, that baby fat face of infinite innocence.
My life is my love for my young self.

Empty bottles stretched to the horizon and I read the sea as an immense book of knowledge.
A power that I left behind is wanting me back. So, I run. For as long as I know my self I run.
Prophecies get into my head and I don't know how to come, realize the fog.
Maybe tomorrow will come when I be not and you arrive to nowhere in me.
Love is nihilism and it drives you crazy.
Real, not real. Alone or accompanied.
Where is the life chosen for me?
Who is you and what do you want from me?
Time is not when I'm not.
Death always closer and I look the other way smiling.
Ways of doing things, it's just ways of doing things.
Can't get no coherence in my life, I'm just too perfectionist.
Deal with life as a mathematical being.
Can't get there. Know that I can't get there, though I go.
Follow the shadow my friend, follow the shadow.     

Sem comentários: