terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

Strawberries get wet with my pleasure, oh god!
In the sky of trees my eyes collide in density with the mighty eagle that dances up, up out there!
Margins of myself have found some coordinates on roots that spring from all of us.
Nights fall in to energy that consume my day, my day, my day...
Congrats to those who don't know and follow.
Fools, dancing fools.
My life grows beneath the oak tree and nobody knows it, just me.
A silence that I developed is being torn from outside in, "open to all" me says "open to all".
Life is a world of others. My conscience, my consciousness is my life.
Dark upsets the light. Kings and witches marry, vagabonds and queens fuck.
Together with the world we dance in an eternal burst of believing.
The horizon is crumbling and I smile,
and he in me smiles. One of those smiles is a sad one. Don't know which one is...
Never know and knowing it so we do go, we go and time finds us what to do.
Silence is my bed, everything else is just instead.
Can go?
Who knows?
Find it hard to comprehend time: from given past, to sudden present, to unrepresented future.
 Oranges that I ate yesterday are getting rotten, not inside but outside me.
Maybe the floor is not and my day is just material and hasn't me in it.
 But still, butterflies tickle my ears and mind making me smile like a child.
 Big problem of mine always was and is that I'm happy all the time.
Even more so when darkness covers me and I feel, with divine intensity and passion,
that I'm still breathing,
still alive.
 Match that with what?
Death finds me smiling so I must live.
 Life is always strangely and impossibly beautiful for those who knew and know hell.
 I'll go to sleep now and when I wake up I'll be conscious of breathing.
The eternal cycle of life will be, yet again, in just one day.
Goodnight infinite souls of discomfort,
life is perfectly in you.

Sem comentários: