terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013

Sleeping shine turns my nightfall dreams into sunlight.
Mathematical feelings get beyond my possible response.
Created along side coasts that receive brutal waves of salt sea.
Unforgettable mornings of unsucess and together with my happiness
I fall into very well known fears of mine. They're fine, they're fine.
Majestic witch reveals my nightmares being friendly gentle misfits of my youth.
Cross fading into madness I rewrite what I saw perfectly living it in here.
Secrets get unreliable when you do have a soul that reflects you, out there.
Getting to nothingness is something. At least is getting somewhere.
Now, don't know. Shadows used to provide me light beyond this dark hours
that my body assists me on living. Created by some god that now is a child of mine.
Left me alone to face the earth, sun, people, feelings, those strange feelings...
Perhaps metaphors are for tomorrow when you're, somehow, forced to live.
There is no wisdom on knowing that you can live but you don't: that's what I mean about "forced".
Been in madness for so long... Beautiful and innocent madness of mine and mind.
If I could throw up all this disease of knowledge, I could see with "eyes unclouded by hate"
the real dreams of mine, just I.
But, no "ifs" - I believe.
So, slipping into raw reality I stop not, thinking my unthought acts on her.  
Problems I solve unsolving life and times being I am as it happens.
No more creating what I live, I live only.
Fire up the canons and feed me your unfinished blood for I to get cleaner and softer
dissecting them.
Got to get back to waves of unfinished life.
Reality needs dreams of I and I, you and that other unfinished you.
Life needs believing people to return to her.
Everyone went way, it's time to come back.

Sem comentários: