sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2013

Hard to get inside if there's a cloud near by cloud of a past person. Don't like physical yesterdays though I love and live on mine. Figures of less than perfect truth surround my vision eyes. I just like reality nowadays, what comes and goes, what is here, now. For my rush is imaginary and my soul goes with it being my body right here. Falling dreams on the stairs. Where is he, where am I? Probably near by but not in me and this is an error of tremendous consequences due to my circumstances. Need my mind free, total chaos insubordinated by outside things. All that I give I must almost hear. My mind a platform of liberty and the outside perfectly happening without me. That's peace. That is love and harmony. Get it together now boy for life needs this to exist you.

Sem comentários: