terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2013

Walking the earth with no strings attached and my body wanting outside. From inside memories are displaced in an unified feeling of gratitude towards life. My feet and legs don't get tired and my smile if not on my face is in my mind, alone, the horizon, I feel life and I'm grateful for it. Don't know who I'm thanking with my smile and my tears but he knows, she knows. Well, the wind knows since when I go too deep he caresses me with some major swift. Then I walk together. Sea is down there and makes me think that I'm no longer since I feel it more than me. That's what it happens when you survive beyond your safety... And I think I'm grateful for this, for knowing this, for understanding and experiencing this. Time be and I with, marvelous unclouded life is to became me.
I cherish my pass, my walking through it all and so. Everything with me but now I go. Empty as the prophecy inside me said since little, little head. My dreams no longer since life itself, at any given moment, seems to be, for me, a phenomenal dream. This seems quite sweet but a body can't live from spirit just. Have to dirt me, have to earth me, have to be here and not there. Spirit has it's place and time. I know him and so does he. Life, physical life finally, that's a path. Find true meaning on that.    

Sem comentários: