sábado, 13 de julho de 2013

Oh god!
Sometimes life is just too much for me.
Planes crashing into my intuition while somebody from work talks to me,
and another, and another. They smile, they like me.
I don't know. Places I've been losing stream inside but it's ok,
memories will reply some other time.
People are deep and so powerful though they don't seem to know it.
I fucking feel it! Don't bother about knowing...
Have to think dark after some moments like that, just to find the center
where everything comes and unfolds itself.
I exist in a place of eternity so it never goes away.
In silence I comply with others, I smile and I think what I and them feel.
This makes sense to me, since I cannot live without no sense in a tremendous
insensible society, culture, civilization.
Be I on the mountain or desert, where gods collide with the individual soul,
and there, yes, I can live with no sense, for life has no sense but emotions and directions.
Be quiet boy and let chaos drop strait into the ground.
He cannot live without your concern for it.

Sem comentários: