quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

I've been in so many places that I've never seen that reality is to me something of a dream.
Passing nights that I've brightened with my youth; my old lament of passing youth to wise thoughts.
Unconditional thoughts that I used to have inside came to the streets with this mysterious writing ability. Now that times crumble I digest them and then comes new, something to hold on and walk through. No idea of where to go surely, for the minutes, seconds, that pass make me realize fortunately that I'm alive and alone. Beautifully and tiny I walk the mysteries of this universe with an introvert smile. And it is so beautiful to feel this alone and with no exterior realization. Because what there is only you, yourself, has to know. And death a pleasure of young souls, certainly! The times have changed. Individuals are no longer for action comes with togetherness. Tomorrow will be when it be and I no longer thee for the past is my only lonely future and stars bless those who rise from the earth's warm heart. Take it together and bless every day you breath. One day at a time it is. Nightmares to flame your dreams.       

Sem comentários: