domingo, 21 de julho de 2013

Silence is talking with the hearth.
Maybe as the stars fall I'll rise to day
but until that day I'll keep looking up at quiet stars.
For finding life is a tricky business and letting go a must.
One day, night comes and it's another.
To want to feel free for too much slavery in my head.
Arms of another around and my feet not on the ground.
Too used to feel grounded and too much of a fun to loose,
loose it all.
But there's no good in it, is it?
Lonely path because I want to know and feel what I alone can manage to fulfill.
But alone I already am, for the stone in my heart tells me so.
Have to learn how to live again.
But no more of a failure or incoherent gesture.
My soul has a plan and my mind found space to understand.
That plan is precious for it is who I am.
Though life is more important than me...
Is it?  

Sem comentários: