segunda-feira, 4 de novembro de 2013

Flickering road.
Oh what a saviour of dead parrots you seem to me!
My eyes lost on some foreverness when it's the blazing unknown
that knows me for so long!
I heard you in my dreams, sweet stress bursting into light.
I know you sweet thing.

Since child a son of mysterious feelings too deep
to feel socially. There is then solitude to remain always by my side
like my most hearted friend, lover, father, mother.

No family or near neighbour
only stars and space.

My inner self afraid of knowing this so well,
so well.

Dead parrots we become when forever is lost on demand!

Never lost and forever still,
in your mind,
dreams and being.

Too much noise knows not and runs from it.

Silent to appreciate much more what we could forget.

Memories are what makes the individual unique.
Memories are eternal performances of the mind's wondering
deep beneath the reality dream.
Memories are to be used to form solid future.
Memories a dynamic universe to shape tomorrow's walk.

There's a place to grow
every time new and soulful.

There's a night to dream it all
and then spring for all to see.

Walk quietly but surely.

Sem comentários: