domingo, 1 de setembro de 2013

From beyond the sky dreams, there are our bodies awaiting chemistry.
For the lose of a mighty wind can cool down the stream.
Did I want it cool down?
Never know...
Patience let's things die and grow new.
Trouble is getting time to.
Expecting life to start brand new
but I lost it by seeing.
There are feelings so powerful...
The past is a dream and living it I was dreaming reality.
For the passing of time and confrontation of the mind
dreams loose a bit of their wings. The bit that perhaps makes them
have the ability to fly and pull me through this harsh times.
No scheme now, only real things.
The compass still and I looking at.
Where to go and for what?
Home is intuition and the things that it brings.
Lost intuition loose everything?
Treasures.
Have to move the feet.
Have to take a lift.
To be beyond is to be,
starting within me.
 

Sem comentários: