quinta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2013

Oh sweet destiny what do you have reserved for me?
To pick up on travelling and find fulfilment on others and
comprehend that inside is no longer alive and it needs to be
for the walkings to live beside me.
On hibernation, or so it seems, my mind can't follow.
There's an X in all achievements and letting go is not that so
if you're empty from the bowl.
There's space tomorrow on the yesterdays death, understanding.
Hello picture of my soul. Where to go, dream that carries me?
Gently a yelling but his face don't move.
This and that, new or the continuation?
Lost for I have found a place to count on.
Be afraid of something not scary and put death on your back.
Walk heavy for some and then you'll run.
Run for the light that doesn't stop and it's still like reflexions of being.
I knew it but then a gave it away.
It's useless to find it again for it's all the same.   
It remains.

Sem comentários: