segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2013

I've danced with you with the stars then something happened and I was no longer.
Precipice went on my head and I've lost the coherence about life.
Material coherence may I say.
Yes, cause the jubilee of my silence spreads wings to the world.
Every single one that I watch, immediately shines.
Get it together now boy for the nightmares of years weighting on your back and chest
will grow longer on your hair and feelings, waking up reality to a kind of an unbearable dream.
For death is certain, my eyes, as I open them, explode the world to my world.
No longer know the difference for too much inside and now no longer can I.
Reality is my inside world now, mind of gentle feelings respond reality and I smile.
No need to fall asleep or creating the untold story of the whole.
Life as no place for lies and corrupt minds.
The world exists on each other and that's the beauty of connecting with others.
Just one, just me, forgotten in mystery.
The only thing there is, is others and sharing one's self with the world.
Be open to all and never forget to believe even when you feel so weak
that you want the whole world to fall.
It's not your fault but only you can change this: your feelings.
The world can live without you but you cannot live without the world.
So be thankful and enjoy, be humble and smile silently with your eyes.
Your heart is precious and your child must be your king and god.
Be you and live and die honourably.   

Sem comentários: