terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2013

Treasure camp and a symbiotic energy with the earth's dirt. Die for I am history. Fall asleep my dear and collect my dreams for them to fly away with the unnatural ways of human beings. Yesterday I count three but there are more, always more than three. Making decisions is a complicated schedule for my mind, she's always on the way to something I still never get, for her is the only libertine living within me. Body weights like three hundred pounds of repressed and compressed muscular struggle. My soul to fly away and the mind awaiting the time, body almost collapses, but tomorrow borns again a shiny day. Weeds and animals, irrational thought that's what I seek with my soul's yelling mouth shut.  Why was I born to this? Killing as I grow taller and smaller, tiny shivering me that just wants to break free. I remember the past and the urge to smile as I walk the streets. The urge to find not nothing in particular but every single thing that safeguards the eternal mystery of life. There's nothing to know beyond the path of curiosity and the quest for eternal youth of the mind. Loud silence I called it.

Sem comentários: