terça-feira, 20 de agosto de 2013

Sad to say but I don't know anyway.

Life's becoming a strange place...

Being tired and lost are not good symptoms.

Loosing the way.
That way that is not mine nor from no one I know of.

A way of bliss that conquers me beyond body.

Becoming alone and without a spiritual home.

Find no space to be, as well as I can be.

Running away seems a good mystery to solve.
But I'm so tired of running away...

Got to find some truth and ground.

I'm loosing it.

Not good.





For the truth speaks in the eyes and our minds.

Follow the stream that doesn't take you anywhere but here.
Find why you're here now.
From there put stakes on where to go, who to love and who to talk through.
Alone is a certainty so you might as well be accompanied.
With who or with what, you'll find out while experiencing it.
Friends and lovers from the past may come your way,
this new away.
Guess there's space for them too.
Trying to find meaning in being vulnerable and scared
of this tenacious world of mind blowing souls.
Lost, for I know where to go
thought I always feel it alone.
There's a mystery in life so sweet that only the ones
who believe in suffering can bear it.
But I believe in life too,
or I guess I do...
Places to go, people to find,
but with this crazy mind...
I need to believe.
But also there are demons outside
that are also angels in disguise.
Just the body and mind to take it as it comes.
Oh God, don't make me die unbirthly I!
There is something that I urge to find since a child,
lonely sweet child of mine.
For to be brave you always need sacrificing something.
Impossible to feel what I feel and yet I feel it
so deep interiorly.
Don't want to hurt nobody that loves me or tries.
Life is not working...
But somehow it has to.
Believe.      

Sem comentários: