quinta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2013

There's enough time to think and dream
but no time not to act when It seems.
It's categorical the evolution of a person's life.
"No tomorrow" should be the basics but
there's family, job and friends...
Life is determinant if you compromise.
Compromising should go with the flow of finding earth,
sand or dirt where to put and linger your foot on.
On the skies, mind of tremendous blasphemy and beauty,
not know or find - cause not used to find - that warm and
almost sweet dirt to walk gently and peacefully.
Decisions, may I say, are a task of the almighty for some air ones...
Oh, for the streets didn't taught me to be for I, as one with the others.
They taught me just silent mysteries, inner most beautiful darkness.
But now the sun's changing, people changing, society crumbling
and I to choose a path for, to walk and be.
Forgotten not can I more be.
Treasures only to exist in my head for now on?
So sad is to be fair with reality...
But there is an existence that has to be fulfilled or just humbly executed.
Fall in to this and there is a weight from outside in so ridiculous
that it gets almost funny to exist between earth and sea.
But what am I saying?
There's others along side me. They might not know me
but somehow we can find ourselves knowing each other
by the encounter of our eyes.
That must not be that hard to find.
Beyond me life begins in humble obscurity.
A child's born.
 

Sem comentários: