sexta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2013

Tangerine and weeds grow on his path. Light fumes of cigarette on her mouth. In a while will pass a plain, great sound. Though it hurts the head, the heart is fine and the river's water flows like mine. On the streets it's becoming sad, for long gone run it's coming down instead. I build you a tree, I can build you a home were to go when tired. Mountain out there and the wind, oh magic wind, that smells like my teens. I've done wrong to people, but life always forgives me everything. People Are and just now, that the strings have fallen, I start to put them inside of mine Am. The breeze again and you far way. Seems like yesterday that a star was what we are. Don't know what I'm saying but "he" knows my friend, he knows... On the side, on that part of the side that the eyes cannot hide, moves the beast, his beast. Precious dog of shadows that lightens his will and existence - almost transparent seems to be. Though nights fallen alone in the quiet mind of it all he knows it could be better. But it will, it will. Summer is hot and pulls the soul to sweat on the body's skin. More energy to collide with others. It's magic times we're experiencing, though learning and not knowing. I believe that if I don't die I'll live good on this life. Time will tell, time always tells and decides. Who am I to judge time? The only physical instrument of divine entity in our life. Understand time and you'll live in gods speed. Some tribes say that time is the devil. Some tribes say whatever. Everything and anything makes since to someone, somewhere. But, change is evolution and evolution is our duty as intelligent beings, as living beings. Change is good yes, makes you humble towards you, others and life. Humble is good because it's free space to fill up with learning. Learning is being a child and being a child is being One.  

Sem comentários: