sexta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2013

I made you grow taller than life for you to compensate my death.
I like death, no doubt about. It only whispers truth and only when you
need it. Death is an increaser of life when life can't get you there
because of circumstances beyond your demand.
Always wanting too push things forward though now I comprehend that
there's also something within, that needs no struggling and can proceed
my longing for something not virtual but implicit since birth in my seeing.
False alarm and conquests being so ridiculous and sad if alone you have to
raise your head. Solitude is a way for your own wisdom but after that
have to face others with your conclusion. Being so that you've been, for so
long, on your own, wondering and exploring impossibilities that now facing
eyes of another is surely a tricky business. All the same and you on them too
gets me there. I'm sick, not that art has any mercy... Art is a God that doesn't
tolerate wickedness that lightly. Work is the currency and getting beautifully
crazier a plus - more art in your pocket, soul's pocket.    

Sem comentários: