terça-feira, 15 de outubro de 2013

Juice makes it sweet as you are to me.
Drink today the beloved feeling of yesterday.

For to get away seems not possible since
I've bet my life in condemned certainty.

Get away my beloved angel,
my gentle wisdom that shines everything.

For everything is just and it's ok to be so
since I alone am just without you, you and me...

New ways to find meaning to be and be seen,
make art and life, appreciate dark with a little smile.

I wanted to make love.
I still do and try to find a form that fix into mine.

We are lost souls of perfect encounter.

But perfection is something of the machine,
is it not?

Oh, it makes me sad somehow the tremendously
fast evolution of technology.

Everything that brings closer what is away
and departs the infinite possibilities of the present day.  

Feel alone on this knowing thought I know they know
looking away and away till forget.

No need to suffer for ignorance and the incredible
will that people have not to feel their own will.

Clouded as a storm this new Era has to break.

(...cause I still feel like making love.)

Sem comentários: