quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013

The gods frightened by religious fever go back to their hole.
Music passes the poet as he was feeling the waves next to the beach.
Falling his dreams he teaches that the song was unpleasant to him.
Light shiny day and remember the ghosts of the past like funny spells of infancy.
Take a look on the dark side for a while, try to disguise your senses by it.
There's no space for crying or mesmerizing feelings of freedom.
Some days pass like they shouldn't, like you should have died in them.
There is a fear so longer beneath my eyes that I have to really cut my nerves red.
Dark forces again my baby. Dark forces where I to sleep and remain
for the world is so cheap and in vain that it's just a waste of time to believe in it sometimes.
Create me a freedom that burns and kills the unknowns for I to survive this desperate time.
Give me a planetary mind that will shine above this secret that I always hold.
Get me a body that is made of stone and heart made of iron for I to speak,
feel and walk beyond the stonehenge fall of this virtual hall.
I'm dying down here, need of evil and violence to forgive me existence of bliss.  

Sem comentários: