sexta-feira, 28 de junho de 2013

Don't like waiting,
for the breeze goes and I loose it.

Temperatures rising beyond repair and that time
that I was there is no longer here.

In ways of the almighty I stay grounded.

Time is brief and I have to yawn for it to comeback to me.

Memories lost in floating air that has no ground.

Losing the centre.
That centre that makes me believe in a Creator.

With no creator I'm just and that is too much for me...

The only thing similar to what I experience every day as an individual being
is being in love with another.

I'm like constantly in love with life and all the ridiculous infinite details of her.

So sensitive that I should be run over while I cross the street.

Need of dark forces and energy to slow me down.
I have an absurd hurry of living!

Normally that hurry you can't see because I'm living it on my mind.
But when something blokes my mind and her universe
everything from inside wants to come outside,
and that's no good.

So much compressed energy only has place in art.
(Or loving, or loving...)

Sem comentários: