quarta-feira, 19 de junho de 2013

Have to believe in passing time as a way to entertain life. And life being seen with eyes conquered by no other than yourself. Maybe when we're together time doesn't pass, but why does it have to pass if life doesn't give you what you believe in? Together we do take it seriously the life gaining of our hearts being. Love is the answer for all, as if we start to think about it life gains it self by others. No one has it all for life is sorry about making us think. I think life is trying to tell us something and it is this something that makes us question now, what are we doing with our lives. I try to imagine life, life with no boundaries, life without fear. Together with this we try to reveal unquestionable doubts. Make my heart suffer, make it pain it self to the world for I to give love and more love without question. I live in the stars, I live for this, for this pain of not knowing how to live. So love and hate make me grow, shine and understand that life is just a question of how to stay alive.   

Sem comentários: