quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013

It's amazing how stars dance free in my head being steady on the night skies. The hot summer time gives me the creeps inside. No longer a walker of dark I've to turn words into light. Shaped sized monsters caress my happiness and the burden of I wants to yell the streets of lament. Feet on the ground and head out there. What keeps me here is the weight on the shoulders. Muscular feelings that want to break free but I won't let them. "You know what you need for that" - he says. I know, know I. Have to feel through other body and mind to be worthy of staying still, thinking what to do next, what can I feel through now... So youth and other beauties are tabu for me. Got to have them somehow, so there is writing, dreams and real fantasies to became true outside, outside of me. For my eyes to see and my mind to feel. This warm feeling inside has to have nightmares of reality to be coherent in his approach to life. Calm and patience do it all. My dreams are skies where you can walk with or without me. But to do so you have to know me and feel me. I have to give to know and feel through. I'm lost in an holy tenderness of my childhood. My little kid, that was I some years ago, is what makes me grow and be fair and be wise. There's no time there. There, I can be free in total silence, solitude and devotion. Divide me to a million and I would still get back together and be just one. All my cells know me and I know them all. I'm one down here. I had to be. Had to be, to be free.

Sem comentários: