sexta-feira, 21 de junho de 2013

Need of earth for the seas are rising and the sky falling. Need to walk the land and be straight with whom holds my hand. For the times are dark on civilization but bright on the universe. Need of the middle term. Anyone that knows too much must be quiet to survive. We're all searching for something, something, something. But the thing is that there's nothing to search for, you have it already in you. And it is this something that you have to give to someone you love, truly love without fear. I live so much in the air that it becomes difficult, for me, to touch and feel. Need someone too teach me. Love bounds us, and I live by love. The earth is warm and it needs our attention. Stop flying and get in to your walking feet. Discover life from there, down the bottom. 

Sem comentários: