segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

Yes I want to dance with the stars,
find kingdoms of night in bright light!

Believe in the phenomenon that is being alive!

March all my good friends to the war of life,
grand smiles caress our laments in magic spells.

Hands full of giving and my heart dying for eternal love,
not for one but for all and all life!

Elephants trample my rational mind
giving birth to wings that are
my thoughts being actions of wise youth.

Remember blank pages of calm paper
as a virgin woman waiting my impregnation?

My past for all!
Oh it's just ashes of my forgotten mother or love or child...

Die they say looking away, away.

Crazy eyes fixed on the horizon,
believing on the nothing and everything
of knowing the eternal!

Make me be!

Your door opens me to the outside,
making me a child,
a little sweet and dictatorial child!

Oh how do I believe in those crazy eyes!
The ones that make me die,
the ones that taught me how to stay alive!

My heart screams the fears of all my forgotten lives!
He's trying to tell me something...

(The heart is more complex and in tune with life than the mind, don't you know?)

Kill the little lands where I've been belonging.
I need something new, something empty.

Underestimating reality 
I fed my madness to an extreme 
that became my world, 
so my believing comes from the other. 

Feed me now your breast, your heart, 
your vagina, your friendship,
your handshake, your eyes, 
hears, 
mouth. 

Make me true to the world. 

Sun shining promises do get used to my loneliness and smile. 
I know their smile and it's a good one.

Don't think I can carry this much believing within me, on my own, no more.

Need you to come here. 
Need your body and soul. 

Fruitfully get in touch with our wings by fucking. 

Can't think of a better way to feel god.

Born me with our rising.

Unfinished: 
Eternal.


Sem comentários: