quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2013

Get spring to your bones and let others feel your stones.
Its other on the side and in silence we comply.
No other will shine...
Though the thought of both I get entwined in forgetfulness blindness
we'll ensure some good beginnings.
No need for life.
For that we've got its other to put space into time,
for eyes to see, comprehend.
Rivers of blue and coasts of deep purple green get together with our happiness.
Die the one from yesterday and get beyond our day with loving or fucking.
Breeze comes and I light a cigarette with fingers crumbling on its others eyes, mind, feelings.
Let it slide to the ground - my pleasure.
Oh yes!
Be the both of us feeling dark of ever so much green together.
I pass the times. They pass trough me.
My life is a mystery that's beyond my rational thought.
Feel me with your unfeelingly heart.
Swallow my pride and caress your dreams of I.
Make them grow to a impossibility.
I never die.
Life is a burden for me.
I sleep when I'm wake and dream unforgettable dreams that I forget.  
I will never deserve you and that's why I so much so do.
Make the bed scream our gentle wings.
Get it together forever as it was never, never.
I stumble into grandness and it's all an illusion,
Reality it's so much beautiful without me...
Let it bleed to the knees and my smile rise us both through diabolical passion.
Kid me with your tears and I will grow to a wise dead father of my childhood.
Tomorrow another day that brings night away, away.
Make me die in your womb for I'm living for so long...

Sem comentários: